The Iconic Duo (consisting of Peyton Royce and Billie Kay) are two of the most prominently featured female performers on NXT at the moment. It has been a while since either of the two ladies have competed in the ring as neither of them have wrestled since November of last year. It was reported that they were kept out of action because both recently underwent a breast augmentation procedure. The two returned to the ring during an NXT live event in Citrus Springs, Florida over the weekend. The two Australians lost a tag team match against Kairi Sane and Candice LeRae in their first match back. Hopefully, they will both be back on NXT television soon enough.
We’re just gonna leave this right here… #IconicSurprise #IconicDuo #NXTCitrusSprings #TheyreBack
A post shared by WWE NXT (@wwenxt) on
Oh yeah and the guys in the crowd lost it especially when this happened …???? pic.twitter.com/EXMj7kOK4u
— Graven?? (@gravenbabies) March 10, 2018
Jazzy Gabert was one of the true standouts in the Mae Young Classic tournament. Her unique look and power was remarkable and it made her beloved by the Full Sail University crowd as well. When Gabert revealed that WWE pulled an offer for her to join the company due to a neck injury, fans were quick to donate to her and help out. Gabert updated fans on her injury during an interview with Women’s Pro Wrestling Weekly on AfterBuzz TV, and said that she still has a ton of friends in WWE who are hoping she can make it there soon. Gabert says that she is planning on sending WWE doctors an MRI from her latest successful neck surgery very soon. Perhaps she will have much better luck this time around.
Two former WWE Superstars who could be on their way back very soon are Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio. Vince McMahon has reportedly taken an interest in signing Alberto as of late, while WWE and Mysterio have reportedly been in talks for a possible comeback for months now. According to Justin LaBar on Wrestling Reality, Impact Wrestling is very much interested in keeping Alberto, and the man himself is enjoying the more relaxed traveling schedule that he has at the moment. As for Mysterio, LaBar says that he will be returning extremely soon and will likely begin working with the cruiserweights on 205 Live. Despite recent rumors, it was mentioned that Mysterio will not be facing John Cena at WrestleMania.